The episode starts when Adorabat is training with Mao Mao who blows a bubble, and she yells until it pops. Then Eugene rings the doorbell looking for his daughter, but Adorabat goes into hiding.
Badgerclops and Mao Mao have a talk about her missing daughter, when Adorabat is behind them trying to escape. He realizes that Adorabat is living with them and he forbids her from helping them, telling her that she can’t stay here with strangers, regardless of her protest.
Eugene then takes Adorabat back to their old home and he takes her to her room. Adorabat tells him that she does not want to stay here and would rather be with her friends, but Eugene wants her to never run away again as he has been having a hard time coping ever since his wife (Adorabat's mother) Sonara. Meanwhile Mao Mao and Badgerclops wallow in their loss of Adorabat and binge eat ice cream together.
Later the Monster Alarm rings and both Mao Mao and Badgerclops go to Adorabat’s original home. She tries to escape and go back with them, but Mao Mao wants Adorabat to be with her dad as he respects Eugene's wishes, until Eugene is
totally shocked how his daughter tries to escape. As they leave, her dad claims that how badly she escapes, until she holds a photo of Someone when she was born, which is actually about his deceased wife. As she cries while slamming the door, (while the duo pretends that
Adorabat is around, which is her molted shell), Eugene is disappointed about her daughter and he is looking at the photo. He wants to prove himself so he to go to the cave. After Adorabat, who has dug out on all of his junk food, comes out of the kitchen, she realizes that her father is gone.
At the cave, Eugene sees some dirty diapers, and finds Sonara's cave glasses while the Cave Dragon is sleeping. After the Cave Dragon wakes up and scares him, he accidentally breaks his glasses. Adorabat saves him, and calls Mao Mao and Badgerclops who come to defeat
the cave dragon. When Mao Mao arrives, he holds a scoop by mistake, then takes out his sword.
In the Battle, Adorabat, Badgerclops, and Mao Mao defeat the cave dragon, and Eugene rethinks his opinion about Mao Mao and Badgerclops. Then the cave dragon gets defeated by falling rocks, after Adorabat unleashes a powerful scream. He apologizes to his daughter and acknowledges that she can take care of herself rather than him protecting her. She promises to be good and defeat monsters by ripping them apart before leaving with her two friends to face another monster. Although Eugene is impressed by his daughter, he still admits that she scares him sometimes, and the episode ends.
- Cave Dragon (debut; apparent death)
- Eugene (debut)
- Mao Mao
- Purple Worm Monster (debut; flashback, image only)
- Sonara (debut; image and flashbacks only)
- This is the first time Adorabat's father, Eugene, appears.
- This is another episode in which only a few Sweetypies were present.
- In this case, only Adorabat and Eugene were present.
- Adorabat's mother, Sonara, was also mentioned and pictured, but she did not appear in the episode proper, as she was presumably deceased.
- The word Sonara translates to "a jeweler or goldsmith", which explains the special glass that she wore.
- Adorabat is the second member of the sheriff's department to have their father shown onscreen, the first being Mao Mao.
Click here to view the gallery for Adoradad.
- August 1, 2020 (Southeast Asia/The Philippines)