|Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart Wiki Project|
|Rules and Regulations • Manual of Style • Staff • Discord • Affiliations|
— Rules and Regulations —
- In accordance to Fandom's ToU, users under the age of 13 (16 in California or the EEA, not including the UK) are not allowed to have an account on the wiki. It will result in a block that will last until you are of the appropriate age.
- Conduct courteous etiquette; absolutely do not harass, threaten, intimidate, and imitate other users in any form.
- Mild profanity (such as hell, damn, piss, ass, or bastard) is permitted when not frequently used or directed to another user. Strong profanity (such as the F-Bomb, S-Bomb, "Female Dog") is prohibited by all means. Content links with profanity must be given a warning before being sent in the wiki.
- Discriminatory slurs and hate speech are not tolerated and results in an infinite block.
- Do not discuss or share sexually explicit content.
- No destructive behavior such as vandalism, spamming (includes unwanted advertisements), or trolling. This will result an infinite block.
- Multiple accounts are forbidden unless it is authorized for use of a bot program. Do not use multiple accounts to evade your block as it will extend the block time.
- Do not discuss or link piracy to view any form of media for free.
- For your own privacy and safety, please do not solicit any form of personal information about yourself. Anyone on the Internet can see anything on the site.
- Assume good faith. If an edit conflict pursues, please resolve it on the user's message wall.
- Do not add speculative, non-canon, or fanon material on the article pages.
- Fanon material is only allowed on your userpage, your blog post, or on the discussions as long as it does not violate the rules. Ideally, fanon material should be posted at the fanon wiki.
- Respect the staff when you are asked to stop doing something disruptive.
- For more information about the editing guidelines, file naming/categorization system, etc. refer to the Manual of Style.
- Only staff members may have the staff templates and the staff category on their profile pages.
- Do not edit another user's profile page without their approval. Contact an admin if a user page has content against the regulations.
- Article and blog comments created over 30 days are automatically locked to prevent users bumping old replies. Do not revive old discussions.
- The content of your blog posts, discussion topics, and comments/replies must be relevant and substantial. Any off-topic and meaningless content are subject to deletion. Staff reserve the right to edit your content (such as removing additional categories from blog posts) if they do not fit with the regulations.
- This is not a file/image-hosting website. Personal files that are uploaded to non-article pages should be kept to a minimum.
- Unused files will be deleted without warning. If you want a file undeleted, contact a staff member.
- Low quality images can be replaced as long as it's in higher quality.
- Please contact an admin if you plan to reupload low quality images of an entire episode gallery. (Suggested to upload no more than 500 images from an episode). Try to avoid using duplicated or blank shots.
A staff member is within their right to block users violating the rules. Most rule breaks result in a warning thread on a user's message wall or a reminder to go over the regulations. The admin can send another warning if necessary before proceeding with a limited timed block. Blocks range from days to weeks to months based on the intensity and type of the offense. The blocked user may dispute their block on their message wall to the administrator by providing evidence of a misunderstanding or showing an attempt to correct your action(s). Fabricating false information will make your claim null and void.
Comply to all of the policies and do not game the system.